Skip to main content
A user is supposed to use FME Server's web interface for running a FME workspace that has been published on it. That FME workspace takes a file geodatabase as input. The user should upload his/her file geodatabase at runtime in the web interface for that workspace. The problem is that the browser will not let the user select the folder defining the file geodatabase. Furthermore selecting all subfiles of that geodatabase will lead to a failed run. What is it that I am overlooking? Thanks in advance!
Thank you very much David. That trick indeed solves the issue, although I would find it more elegant to be able to pick the file geodatabase itself (without the need to zip it first). For instance the "Resources" FME Server interface does allow uploading the file geodatabase itself.

Olivier
I can't say other than I agree completely, it is a bit clunky to have to manually zip it first.

Consider sending a feature request to Safe support (https://knowledge.safe.com/knowledgeSubmitCase). The more people who request something, the more likely it is to be implemented in a future version.

David