Skip to main content

I am using a creator and a GoogleDriveConnector to upload pdf files in a folder structure in a drive. After the upload is completed, I am trying to read the path names of each file using a Directory and File Pathnames Reader. I also use a featureMerger to join the features from the Pathname Reader with another Feature Type.

My question is: can the Pathname Reader access the sharable link of every files it reads so that during the merged features have the link as an attribute?

Thank you

Hi @nademmy,

I would recommend using a second GoogleDriveConnector to get the shareable link. Add a second GoogleDriveConnector, set the Google Drive Action parameter to List, and select the Folder ID to the folder that you just uploaded the PDF's to.

Note, in this case, you only need a single feature to initiate the GoogleDriveConnector as it will create a feature for each file that exists in the Google Drive folder. The attached workspace uses a shared Google Drive folder containing 3 files. You should be able to run the workspace as is after specifying the connection parameter at runtime.

GoogleDriveConector_List_Action.fmw