Skip to main content

Hi there, 

I am getting an Error on Windows Server FME 2021.2.5  when add Reader FGDB and tried to open Tables. (Geodatabase Error (-2147024894) Please see the attached image for more details.

I have used FGDBs many times using FME, Windows Server Patches installed by the IT Department recently and it seems since then I am having this issue on FME

I have tried on different servers, ie: Windows 2012 & Windows 2019 and FME on all servers have the same issue.

I can drag and drop FGDBs on to the FME Workbench canvas without any issues. Could anyone help me to identify this issue and let me know how to resolve it?

thanks

Regards,

Pushpa

I see from your screenshots you use the ‘Open API’ reader, you get the same error using the regular fgdb-reader (if that’s an option for you to use)?

I see from your screenshots you use the ‘Open API’ reader, you get the same error using the regular fgdb-reader (if that’s an option for you to use)?

Sorry I don’t have regular fgdb-reader option available for me to select as its grayed out. (I guess its because I don’t have ESRI ArcGIS licence/ installation) please see the attached image.