Skip to main content
Hello,

When you use the SDERASTER reader or the SDERASTERCATALOG writer or the SDERASTERMAP writer it allows you to initially use the OS Authentication option but when it gets added to the canvas the username and password fields are empty and red. It won't let you run the workbench until they are filled in. How do you get it to use the OS Authentication option correctly?

Thanks,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

You are correct and it has been this way for a long time. The ArcSDE format works correctly but not the ArcSDE Raster formats. I have filed a problem report - PR#65886 on the issue.

You can get the workspaces to run by providing your "domain\\username" and "password".

Would the Geodatabase Raster formats work better? In these formats we use the ArcGIS connection files created in ArcCatalog - so the OS Authentication option would work correctly.

Regards,

Robyn

Hi Peter,

You are correct and it has been this way for a long time. The ArcSDE format works correctly but not the ArcSDE Raster formats. I have filed a problem report - PR#65886 on the issue.

You can get the workspaces to run by providing your "domain\\username" and "password".

Would the Geodatabase Raster formats work better? In these formats we use the ArcGIS connection files created in ArcCatalog - so the OS Authentication option would work correctly.

Regards,

Robyn

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for your reply, glad to know I'm not doing anything wrong!

I will try the Geodatabase formats too.

Thanks,

Peter.
Hi Peter,

Regards,

Robyn

Please note that this issue has been fixed for FME 2016.1 Build 16479 or newer.