Skip to main content

We have Sharepoint 2013 Enterprise and numerous excel tables I would like to access are stored there. I've tried and failed to manage to access any. I tried using an xls Reader and a SharePoint Reader. Is the SharePoint List Reader even meant for this? Or is the HTTP Caller the way to go?

Is there any better documentation with real examples of what is required for the various SharePoint parameters (site, authentication).

I am using FME 2017.1. Any insight would be appreciated.

Have you looked at the comments for this idea? It might be helpful.

https://knowledge.safe.com/idea/23503/sharepoint-file-uploader.html

-Courtney

I have been able to read excel sheets straight from Sharepoint. Use Excel Reader --> Give the actual Path of the document in there (not from address bar) . enable Network Authentication --> Give Authentication type as NTLM. Provide your username and password. It should work @mb_fdfa

I have been able to read excel sheets straight from Sharepoint. Use Excel Reader --> Give the actual Path of the document in there (not from address bar) . enable Network Authentication --> Give Authentication type as NTLM. Provide your username and password. It should work @mb_fdfa

Hey @vikram,

Are you able to provide some more guidance on this? Is this using an Excel Reader, or FeatureReader? In using the FeatureReader, I can't seem to get it to read the Excel file stored in Sharepoint.