Skip to main content

Hello, I am new in FME.

I need to create a KML that contains a set of placemarks with every jpg geotagged photo.

INPUT: Set of jpg geotagged

OUPUT: KML with photo icons that I clic and show me the photo in a window.

Thanks for your answers.

@galensonet

Give the PhotoCoordinateExtractor transformer from FME Hub a try.

PhotoCoordinateExtractor

It extracts and parses latitude, longitude coordinates, altitude and rotation from JPEG GPS Exif attributes if they exist.

It takes Raster JPEG photos taken by a camera which include JPEG GPS Exif attributes and generates raster features with the following new attributes:

_latitude in LL84

_longitude in LL84

_altitude in metres

_rotation in degrees

Attributes are added to the raster features but no georeferencing or rotation is done.

Use the 2DPointReplacer with the _latitude and _longitude attributes to create point geometry at the photo location or use the RasterGeoreferencer to georeference the photo to the geographic location if necessary. To rotate images use the Rotator transformer and then RasterRotationApplier.

You can finally use the KML Writer to write to KML format.

Let me know if you need further help.

Do share me some photos and I will build a workspace for you.

happy fme-ing :-)

srg

@galensonet

Give the PhotoCoordinateExtractor transformer from FME Hub a try.

PhotoCoordinateExtractor

It extracts and parses latitude, longitude coordinates, altitude and rotation from JPEG GPS Exif attributes if they exist.

It takes Raster JPEG photos taken by a camera which include JPEG GPS Exif attributes and generates raster features with the following new attributes:

_latitude in LL84

_longitude in LL84

_altitude in metres

_rotation in degrees

Attributes are added to the raster features but no georeferencing or rotation is done.

Use the 2DPointReplacer with the _latitude and _longitude attributes to create point geometry at the photo location or use the RasterGeoreferencer to georeference the photo to the geographic location if necessary. To rotate images use the Rotator transformer and then RasterRotationApplier.

You can finally use the KML Writer to write to KML format.

Let me know if you need further help.

Do share me some photos and I will build a workspace for you.

happy fme-ing :-)

srg

Thanks @srg for your answer.

In this drive I was upload my request and my test, and a screen capture video to show that I Need to create.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_quBwR9ZpnIyNfqRagZJoXTT0M-wKf8J

I will thanks if you give me the correct workspace.

Regards.

@galensonet

Please find attached the solution template created using FME 2018.1

I noticed from the sample you had sent that you are using photos which are online.

In the StringConcatenator, modify the first constant here to change the path to your photos online.

You can read the JPEGs on your local folder or from the web and then create a KML file with embedded photos as desired.

You can also add a title to your photos.

Let me know if this is what you were looking at.

happy fme-ing 😃

srg

EmbedImages-in-KML.fmwt