Skip to main content

I have around 100 cells that located in third attribute (machine ) and I want to change the back ground for cells that has specific name old to blue color,i converted the excel file to csv then write again to excel file in my workspace so If i want to look for names in csv ,so my question does excelstyler has another methid not as excel to look for names in csv file.

I tried a lot by excel styler but it does not give me result .

and also I want to select input for excel styler as row bcs I found it has only option for attributes ,for column but I want to work on rows to alignment line for each specific row ,FME version 2018.Thanks

Hi @soly, thank you for your question. To best assist you, would you be able to share some sample data, and maybe your workspace/screenshots of what you have achieved so far? Thank you!

Hi @soly, thank you for your question. To best assist you, would you be able to share some sample data, and maybe your workspace/screenshots of what you have achieved so far? Thank you!

Thanks for ur reply ,unfortunately ,Iam not sure if I allow to share it .i got the result that I want except how could I work on rows not on the attributes ,if I want to arrange the header once a time not everyone seperately .