Skip to main content

I attempt to add a file geodatabase reader for this database (D:\\Workspaces\\My FME Workspaces\\Support\\AnnoFClassError\\CompetitorLeasesArcGISPro.gdb\\CompetitorLeases) and I get the following error: |WARN |Unable to read from the table/feature class 'CompetitorLeases_Anno'. If 'CompetitorLeases_Anno' contains a class extension, make sure it is registered on this computer. A reader is added, but no featureclass.

The annotation layer was created by ArcGIS Pro 2.2, but I'm using FME 2018.1 and the email I received today claimed that the ArcGIS Readers/Writers are upgraded for ArcGIS Pro 2.2.

Has anyone else experienced this and have a suggestion?

Hi @deanrother, The team is working on reading ArcGIS Pro annotations right now. This will appear in an FME 2019 beta at some point. We will add an update here, when that's available. There is a related question, in case you are curious.

Hi @deanrother, The team is working on reading ArcGIS Pro annotations right now. This will appear in an FME 2019 beta at some point. We will add an update here, when that's available. There is a related question, in case you are curious.

Hi @xiaomengatsafe . Has this functionality made its way into the current FME 2019 Release Candidate?

Hi @xiaomengatsafe . Has this functionality made its way into the current FME 2019 Release Candidate?

Hi @jclough, Please see the related question about the updates on this functionality.

Hello @deanrother and @jclough,

ArcGIS Pro Annotation reading is now supported in FME 2020.0 B20161+. You can find the FME 2020.0 beta here: https://www.safe.com/support/downloads/#beta

As it stands we currently only support Reading ArcGIS Pro Annotation, if you would like to see Writing ArcGIS Pro Annotations as well, please let us know.