Skip to main content

I'm using FME Desktop 2017.0.1.1. 

I have a csv file that I need to merge with 6 different csv files. The 6 different csv files are derived from MapInfo table that Intersects with another table and the selection is exported as a csv. 

I have AttributeManager, AttributeCreater, DateFormater and FeatureMerger for each csv. These csv files are FeatureMerger with another csv and the writer is a 6 sheet excel workbook. 

When "Translation was SUCCESSFUL with 0 warning(s) (81575 feature(s) output" the excel xlsx file contains errors: 

"Removed Part: /xl/sharedStrings.xml part with XML error.  (Strings) Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614248. 
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part with XML error.  Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614250. 
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet2.xml part with XML error.  Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614250. 
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet3.xml part with XML error.  Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614250. 
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet4.xml part with XML error.  Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614250. 
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet5.xml part with XML error.  Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614250. 
Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet6.xml part with XML error.  Unexpected end of input. Line 1, column 1614250."
Is there some settings in the Navigator that need to be adjusted or do I need to do something else?

Could you give us a screenshot of your workspace? The description of your problem is unclear to me...

The only reference to that error message ("part with XML error") that I can find is for when an Excel reader/writer is updated (ref PR#47142). It was an older FME, so I don't think it really applies here, but I still think a good solution would be to delete your writer and re-add it. If the problem still occurs, then let us know. Ideally include your workspace and a sample of the bad Excel dataset. That way I can give them to our developers to analyze.

Regards

Mark