Skip to main content

Hi all,

A simple question for you but I am blocked...

I have a dwg file containing multiple layers. I want to rename some of autocad_layer.

Example : 1ROADS in the writer must be renamed in WAYS

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

if you want just to rename attributes do it with AttributeRenamer (AttributeManager will also do the trick). Since its Format Attributes you want to rename, expose them beforehand in properties window of Feature Type.

Before writing, make sure to name Feature Type correspondent name (WAYS in your example)

Cheers

Hi @zzupljanin

Your procedure can change the attribute name itself but what I want to change is the value of the attribute.

Example : Autocad_layer = 1ROADS must be changed in Autocad_layer = WAYS

And then I use an automatic writer based on the value of the autocad_layer attribute (@Value(autocad_layer)

Hi @zzupljanin

Your procedure can change the attribute name itself but what I want to change is the value of the attribute.

Example : Autocad_layer = 1ROADS must be changed in Autocad_layer = WAYS

And then I use an automatic writer based on the value of the autocad_layer attribute (@Value(autocad_layer)

Oh yeah, You're absolutely right. But solution with AttributeManager should do the trick...

And in case you're reading your file dinamically use conditional value inside AtributeManager like in 2nd picture

am.jpg

am-conditional.jpg

Oh yeah, You're absolutely right. But solution with AttributeManager should do the trick...

And in case you're reading your file dinamically use conditional value inside AtributeManager like in 2nd picture

am.jpg

am-conditional.jpg

Your solution am-conditionnal suit very well.

Thanks