Skip to main content

I'm running a process to generate around 1500 separate DEM's. Seems without incorporating break lines this process will complete, however incorporating break lines for the extents of the models has resulted in FME breaking the process about 1/10th the way through the series of groups with the following error message:

get_next_capacity, allocator's max size reached

I couldn't find anything with this error. The group by is set to blocking to ensure all features are loaded into the Generator, Both contours and spot heights are filtered to ensure groupings meet the minimum requirement to generate the model and carry the same group ID, as do the break line polygons (as these are also used later to crop the DEM). Any advice would be gratefully received .

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris

I think you'll definitely need to contact the support team (safe.com/support) for this question. It looks like an internal error/crash that we'll need to replicate to get fixed.

If you can do that, and include your workspace and data if possible, then that would be really useful.

In the meantime I'll ping the developers just to see if it's something obvious (I doubt it, but we'll see).

Regards

Mark

Hi Chris

I think you'll definitely need to contact the support team (safe.com/support) for this question. It looks like an internal error/crash that we'll need to replicate to get fixed.

If you can do that, and include your workspace and data if possible, then that would be really useful.

In the meantime I'll ping the developers just to see if it's something obvious (I doubt it, but we'll see).

Regards

Mark

I asked. There's nothing obvious from that message, so you'll definitely need to submit a case for this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hi Chris

Regards

Mark

Thanks Mark, ill get a ticket submitted

Cheers

Chris