Skip to main content

I have two sets of input data.

1. World graphic data in polygon
  2. World tabular data in CSV

I want to add multiple tabular data in country wise graphical polygon data by putting a join on country name.

The desired output will be each single polygon with multiple attribute data from CSV. I have used "Feature_Merger" & "Feature_Joiner" but the output is not as per expectations.

The feature merger adds all the attributes in a list file which I am finding it difficult to write in shapefile as attribute data.

The feature joiner just add polygon data to all the CSV records.

Please suggest if someone has done anything in such condition.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Ali Imran Shaikh​ 

Could you share your data?

How is the configuration in the transformer FeatureMerger?

Thanks,

Danilo

Hi Danilo,

Data1 & 2 and the test workbench attached.

Regards,

IMRAN

@imrans Thanks for attaching the sample data. Can you show the community how you would like the data to be presented in the target Shape file? For example, there are 691 records for Canada in the CSV file. Do you want these summed (totals) for Canada, output by date, ...?

@imrans Thanks for attaching the sample data. Can you show the community how you would like the data to be presented in the target Shape file? For example, there are 691 records for Canada in the CSV file. Do you want these summed (totals) for Canada, output by date, ...?

@Mark Stoakes​ Thanks for your reply.

Well, I can see 230 records for Canada in CSV if I filter on location.

The desired output shape file is to have one graphic polygon from the world shape file and number of records attached/joined to it as dbf records.

Like in CANADA example, the desired output will have single Canada polygon data from source world shape data. The data from CSV (230 records) will have to be attached to this single polygon as 230 rows of attribute data.