Skip to main content

Trying to set "WeekOfMonth" attribute for ALL features based on attribute "feature[-1]._4weekly_cycle" value, which today is "2". I am using the adjacent feature attributes capability in "AttributeCreator" transformer. Getting "Bad variant index in get" error in log file. If I set default value to "2", it works. Something not write with handling "feature[-1]._4weekly_cycle" value.

screenshot1.png

sitefinityparksjson2agol18-log.txtattributemanager-3-output-cache.xlsxtester-3-passed-cache.xlsxsitefinityparksjson2agol18.fmw

I think this could be a problem with the first feature, since there will never be a previous feature for the first feature. Try using a conditional formula for the attribute value to handle the first feature

I think this could be a problem with the first feature, since there will never be a previous feature for the first feature. Try using a conditional formula for the attribute value to handle the first feature

Thanks, I tried using a conditional. That did not help.

conditional.png

Thanks, I tried using a conditional. That did not help.

conditional.png

I've looked at the workspace now, I don't think you want the adjacent attribute handling. Do you just want to add the calculated Week of the Month to every feature coming out the first part of the workbench?

I tried doing that. Did not change anything.conditional.png

I've looked at the workspace now, I don't think you want the adjacent attribute handling. Do you just want to add the calculated Week of the Month to every feature coming out the first part of the workbench?

Yes. Just add the calculated Wek of the Month to every feature.

Yes. Just add the calculated Wek of the Month to every feature.

I would just use a featuremerger for something like this, so all features going into the requestor, your calculated Week of the Month to the supplier and use 1 on both sides of your Join, e.g.

I'll try using the featuremerger. Thanks for the example. I've never used FeatureMerger.

That worked! Thanks. I really appreciate your time in looking at it. I figured there was a better way to merge the data, I did not realize you could use the featuremerger that way without unique keys. Thanks.featuremergeradded.png