Question

Can i customize the Publish parameter in Transformer input in Trasnformer Customer?

• 7 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Can i get the Publish parameter as Parameter input of the transformer?

I want to customize this parameter in order to display or hide ports of Customer Transfomer.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

Hi @davidlee:  interesting question.  For what I understand, I don’t think we can expose the Publish option as a parameter.  But I will confirm this with our team and get back to you.  In the meantime, could you please help us further understand why you would like to to this? 

You mention you want to display or hide ports from you Custom Transformer.  Can you please elaborate on this?

Badge +5

Hi @davidlee:  interesting question.  For what I understand, I don’t think we can expose the Publish option as a parameter.  But I will confirm this with our team and get back to you.  In the meantime, could you please help us further understand why you would like to to this? 

You mention you want to display or hide ports from you Custom Transformer.  Can you please elaborate on this?

Thanks for your response!

I want to create input options in my Customer Transformer, it’s so helpful in some cases. Like NeightboerFinder has 2 options for input.

In my case, I want to create a Customer Transformer to extend and intersect Lines. I divide it into 2 cases:

1. Just only one port as input is called “Candidate”: All feature lines will extend and intersect.
  2. There are 2 ports called “Base” and “Candidate”: Just only features through “Candidate” will be extended and intersect, the features through the “Base” port just referenced
Userlevel 1
Badge +10

@davidlee unfortunately toggling input ports on a custom transformer isn’t currently available.  I’d recommend posting this idea on our Ideas Forums.

Have you tried experimenting with your parameters and conditional visibility (this can be applied to custom transformers as well)?

Badge +5

@davidlee unfortunately toggling input ports on a custom transformer isn’t currently available.  I’d recommend posting this idea on our Ideas Forums.

Have you tried experimenting with your parameters and conditional visibility (this can be applied to custom transformers as well)?

Actually it not have any option for this, perhap I post this idea on Ideas Forums.