Skip to main content
Question

AGOL Writer Attributes

• 17 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have a workbench 2022.2 that writes out data from a join of another feature service to an SDE feature class out to an existing service. I am using an attribute manager, see below, before a date formatter and reprojector. However, when I run the workbench, the writer always gives me a mismatch on attribute sizes error in manual and automatic modes. I have tried to update the attributes to the values listed in the error but it always seems to revert back. I know I am missing something simple but for the life of me I cannot see what.

Thank you for your time.

Scott

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi @scottshenberger , thanks for the question! Are you able to provide a full translation log which contains the error you’re seeing at the writer? It might give us some additional clues if we can see the exact error. Thanks!

Badge +1

Hello,

Attached is the error log. The two values i have updated/changed to match the server value twice this morning. When I go in and change the values in the writer and re-run, two more values seem to revert back to the pervious writer values. 

Badge +1

my apologies,

I uploaded the wrong log

scott