Skip to main content

Hi FME Community! 

First off, a big thanks to everyone who tagged users on last week’s Question of the Week shouting out other users that have helped you. It sure warmed our hearts reading the comments (and the Safers really appreciated the tags)! Feel free to hop in on the discussion here

In September, we kicked off our monthly Community User Spotlights. In the spotlights, we always ask users: If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be? Now we’re turning that question over to you! What three things are you bringing with you? Share in the comments below.

New to the Question of the Week? 

Every week, we’ll post a simple but thought-provoking question that could be about your FME journey, the power of spatial data, FME innovation, or the future of FME.

Each weekly question you answer earns you an entry in our monthly draw for exclusive Safe swag ($50 value) and points toward badges! Answer our October Questions of the Week by Thursday, October 31 at 5:00 pm PDT to be entered in this month’s draw.

Answer your first question and you’ll get the Socializer (Ice Breaker) badge. Answer five questions and you’ll get the Socializer (Talker) badge.

A decent utility knife, emergency locator beacon and some sort of shelter 🤣

Probably Machete, Heavy duty water storage tank, and I guess decent water shoes.

I would follow FME Lizard : beer, umbrella, comfy chair !

Thanks Copilot 😋

I am with @hkingsbury on this one, I would certainly want a PLB if that was allowed. I think a life boat survival kit, and speaking of life boats….would a boat be allowed as my third choice?