Question

Since I installed FME FLOW 2023 my jobs can no longer run and I have an error.

• 18 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello

I have checked the folder and file tree as well as the user rights, the proxy is disabled but nothing helps...

Sincerely

Error details :

lun.-18-sept.-2023 12:23:20.749 PM  INFORM  fmeenginemgrnodeclient  402911 : Connecting to Job Queue localhost node host localhost port 6379.

lun.-18-sept.-2023 12:23:21.253 PM  ERROR   fmeenginemgrnodeclient  402902 : Failed to connect to Job Queue. Please ensure Job Queue is started.

lun.-18-sept.-2023 12:23:21.253 PM  ERROR   fmeenginemgrnodeclient  Failed to connect to any host resolved for DNS name.

redis.clients.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: Failed to connect to any host resolved for DNS name.

at redis.clients.jedis.DefaultJedisSocketFactory.connectToFirstSuccessfulHost(DefaultJedisSocketFactory.java:63)

at redis.clients.jedis.DefaultJedisSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultJedisSocketFactory.java:87)

at redis.clients.jedis.Connection.connect(Connection.java:180)

at redis.clients.jedis.Connection.initializeFromClientConfig(Connection.java:338)

at redis.clients.jedis.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:53)

at redis.clients.jedis.Jedis.<init>(Jedis.java:214)

at redis.clients.jedis.JedisFactory.makeObject(JedisFactory.java:181)

at org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.GenericObjectPool.create(GenericObjectPool.java:571)

at org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:298)

at org.apache.commons.pool2.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:223)

at redis.clients.jedis.util.Pool.getResource(Pool.java:34)

at redis.clients.jedis.JedisPool.getResource(JedisPool.java:364)

at COM.safe.fmeserver.JobRouterConfig.checkActiveQueueNodeAlive(JobRouterConfig.java:215)

at COM.safe.fmeserver.FMEServerJobRouter.checkActiveQueueNodeAlive(FMEServerJobRouter.java:148)

at COM.safe.fmeserver.jobs.EngineManagerNodeOps.checkActiveQueueNodeAlive(EngineManagerNodeOps.java:108)

at COM.safe.fmeserver.jobs.EngineManagerNodeClient.executeLeaderOp(EngineManagerNodeClient.java:106)

at COM.safe.fmeserver.database.NodeClient.run(NodeClient.java:123)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Suppressed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information

at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.pollConnect(Native Method)

at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.pollConnectNow(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.nio.ch.NioSocketImpl.timedFinishConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.nio.ch.NioSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)

at redis.clients.jedis.DefaultJedisSocketFactory.connectToFirstSuccessfulHost(DefaultJedisSocketFactory.java:73)

... 17 more

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

A great place to look for issues like this is the FME Flow Troubleshooting Guide: https://community.safe.com/s/article/fme-server-troubleshooting-guide

Its quite possible the the problem you're facing is detailed here: https://community.safe.com/s/article/FME-Server-Engines-Missing-Failed-to-Connect-to-Job-Queue

Userlevel 5

My first hunch would be to verify that the services are running as a domain user with network access, and not as Local System.

Badge

Thanks for your answers but I still have the same problem. I even did a new installation without success.

The services run with a local account and this hasn't been a problem until now.

I do not understand what is happening...