Skip to main content
We've got some server apps setup for non-FMEers to use, which is working great and has really lowered the perceived threshold. However, sometimes (mostly due to bad data), the workspaces fail. To monitor that, I'd like it if FME Server could send me an email - just like I can configure it to when I've set up an automation. Is there a neat way to do this, based on the server apps success/failure?

When you publish a workspace you have the option to notify a topic on failure (or success), that in turn can trigger a publication to send out an email.

Check out the Notifications part of the FME Server interface, the 2018 version of the FME Server Authoring training covers this.

When you publish a workspace you have the option to notify a topic on failure (or success), that in turn can trigger a publication to send out an email.

Check out the Notifications part of the FME Server interface, the 2018 version of the FME Server Authoring training covers this.

Ah, yes, of course I can set it for the workspace and not the server app. Have to look in the right place, to find the right solution. Thanks!