Solved

Where's the Wall of Fame?

• 24 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

Last year, I received my FME Certified Professional certificate.

An achievement that I am proud of.

I want to check if I am still the only FME Certified Professional at my place of work.

The problem is: I can't find the Wall of Fame any more since the Safe Software rebranding.

Does anyone know if the Wall of Fame still exists?

Regards,

Martin

icon

Best answer by david_r 24 November 2023, 15:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

It's officially gone with the rebranding, and according to Safe they have no plans of bringing it back :-(

Badge +2

It's officially gone with the rebranding, and according to Safe they have no plans of bringing it back :-(

Thank you for your response.

Sad that the Wall of Fame is gone: it was very useful to state that I was the highest certified professional at my place, which I cannot prove any more since the evidence is gone :(.

Too bad for my salary!

Userlevel 4

Sad that the Wall of Fame is gone: it was very useful to state that I was the highest certified professional at my place, which I cannot prove any more since the evidence is gone :(.

Too bad for my salary!

I agree, the Wall of Fame was fun and interesting, too bad it went away.

Pro tip: Argument with your accomplishments rather than your certification, it's not like it's very difficult to obtain anyway 🙂 Good luck!

Badge +2

Too bad for my salary!

I agree but they don't know yet 🙂

Too bad our function book is all about education and certification, so regardless of the skill level, it does matter to my boss since he/she cannot distinguish level based upon accomplishments.

Badge

Wall of fame was a great place to show case the certified professionals from a company or partner. 

It has given a kind endorsement for individuals and partners to showcase their credentials. 

I wish Safe software marketing team restores it for benefit of the community.  

Above all the licensed FME professionals are the indirect sales crew closely working with the end users. Hope the leaders recognize the fact.