Solved

SharePoint Issues

• 16 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hi

Could anyone help please? I have created two connections to Microsoft SharePoint, one for SharePoingOnlineConnector and one for SharePoint List Reader/Writer in FME Form.

When i use either after uploading to FME Flow i get this error from Flow when running a published Flow App but it seems to work when running directly from the Flow UI

SharepointOnlineConnector: Connection 'xx SharePoint Files' does not exist. Check connection parameter and connection definitions in FME options and try again

I have gone into the group settings and granted full control to every user group that can use the Flow App, we are using AD authentication and that appears to be working fine.

If anyone can assist i would be very grateful

Thanks

Adrian

icon

Best answer by siennaatsafe 18 April 2024, 01:04

View original

2 replies

Badge +9

Hi @adrian_farrell,

I think you may have an issue with the permissions on the FME Flow App, I think the App itself may not have permissions to access that connection. 

Flow apps use API tokens, these tokens need permissions to access the web connection. 

Could you try following the instructions here under User is the Token Owner ? And confirm that the API token for your app has permissions to your sharepoint connection. 

Let me know how that’s the issue! Or if you need additional help.

Badge +5

Thank you so much :)