Skip to main content

Bonjour à tous !

http://files.opendatarchives.fr/geoport … e.gouv.fr/

est-il possible de télécharger les données depuis ce lien ?

With a HTTPCaller you can enter your URL.

You'll have to increment your attribute folders and pass it into your URL.

You need the GET parameter.

Here's an example of how to do it with FME. These kinds of things only take a few minutes to make since you're copy/pasting most of the process for each level of the FTP structure and adjusting a few transformers.

This method works on just about any kind of website with data in the sources.

Attached is the FMW and a sample text file for the zip links. It will take awhile to run the process. The site seems pretty slow.

On a side note, you could also use a ftp spider software or a python script.

Here's an example of how to do it with FME. These kinds of things only take a few minutes to make since you're copy/pasting most of the process for each level of the FTP structure and adjusting a few transformers.

Attached is the FMW and a sample text file for the zip links. It will take awhile to run the process. The site seems pretty slow.

thank's you so mutch for your help, i will test this today ! thks

With a HTTPCaller you can enter your URL.

You'll have to increment your attribute folders and pass it into your URL.

You need the GET parameter.

thks you ! :)

Do you have the possibility to save this workspace with an other version ? i have FME 2019 ^^ thks you very much !

Do you have the possibility to save this workspace with an other version ? i have FME 2019 ^^ thks you very much !

just replicate the process into your FME 2019 and put the same parameters

Install FME 2020.1. You can have as many parallel installs as you want. I have several versions installed and have never had compatibility issues.