Skip to main content

When I use an attribute value in SVG Writer "Feature Type Name", it seems that layer style attribute doesn´t work. The layer style custom value doesn´t appear in inner SVG <g>. Futhermore, allow an attribute value in layer style attribute would be fine (now only a text string).

Hi @j4,

Thanks for letting us know of this shortcoming and I'm sorry if there has been any inconvinience. I have tested and can confirm that it seems like the writer is not keeping the style when using an attribute value for the name. I will pass your findings along to our developers.

Hi @j4,

Thanks for letting us know of this shortcoming and I'm sorry if there has been any inconvinience. I have tested and can confirm that it seems like the writer is not keeping the style when using an attribute value for the name. I will pass your findings along to our developers.
Hi @j4

Good news! This problem has now been fixed as of the latest version of FME 2018.0. You should find it in any builds higher than build number 18257. Download the latest beta here
Hi @j4

Good news! This problem has now been fixed as of the latest version of FME 2018.0. You should find it in any builds higher than build number 18257. Download the latest beta here
Thanks for keeping me informed.