Skip to main content

Hy

I need to read several excel files and remove a lot of columns (fields) so the usage of attribute manager isn't efficient

How can do this in smart way ?

thx

Francesco

If you need to remove lots of columns try the AttributeKeeper, there you can select which ones you want to keep (if you want to keep more than you want to remove, there's the AttributeRemover which works the other way around).

If you need to remove lots of columns try the AttributeKeeper, there you can select which ones you want to keep (if you want to keep more than you want to remove, there's the AttributeRemover which works the other way around).

Hi

yes I realize that attrkeeper can helps me but any idea how can automatize the selection in attribute keeper (I have 1850 columns and I have to keep 30)?

thx

Francesco

Is there any sort of common naming for the attributes you want to remove? If there is the BulkAttributeRemover might be useful here

Hi

yes I realize that attrkeeper can helps me but any idea how can automatize the selection in attribute keeper (I have 1850 columns and I have to keep 30)?

thx

Francesco

Perhaps the SchemaMapper can be used, I haven't worked with it myself in a long time, but there's a tutorial here.

Alternatively, Python might come in handy, but again, no experience with that myself.