Skip to main content

Hi,

I want to perform spatial operation (point in polygon) using Spatial Relator. Point dataset has 30 millions of records. I have used Oracle spatial reader to read the dataset. But After reading nearly 15 millions of records , fme job was failed with error. "FFS writer: Failed to write to file..Please ensure that you have sufficient privileges to write this file, and that sufficient disk space is available" ..

Is there any way I can read all point records at a time without error?

Memory stats before start:

START - ProcessID: 29545, peak process memory usage: 16893 kB, current process memory usage: 16893 kB

System Status: 7.83 GB of disk space available in the FME temporary folder

System Status: 18.42 GB of virtual memory available

Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7.7 (Maipo)

FME Platform: linux-x64

The memory allocator being used by FME is : `/lib64/libtcmalloc_minimal.so.4'

FME Configuration: Process limit is 15.67 GB of physical memory

FME Configuration: Start freeing memory when process usage exceeds 17.25 GB of virtual memory

FME Configuration: Stop freeing memory when process usage is below 12.94 GB of virtual memory

It shows you have 7.83 GB of disk space available for temporary files, that's not a whole lot. You can try two things:

1. Free up disk space on the drive where your temp folder is
  2. Set the FME_TEMP environment variable to a different drive, with more free space.

It shows you have 7.83 GB of disk space available for temporary files, that's not a whole lot. You can try two things:

1. Free up disk space on the drive where your temp folder is
  2. Set the FME_TEMP environment variable to a different drive, with more free space.

Thanks for Answer. There are limitations to increase the FME_TEMP variable space. Also It is not possible for us to attached different drive to FME_TEMP variable.

So We decide to execute the workplace in batch of 10 million records..