Skip to main content

Is there to read in the formatting of the excel? I need to find all the records that are filled in red and exclude them. I tried fme_fill_color and fme_color but those weren't it. Thanks!

Have you got the read formatting parameter ticked?

Have you got the read formatting parameter ticked?

Ah. I had to add a new reader in order to tick that. Thanks. Is it possible to tick that after the reader has been created?

Ah. I had to add a new reader in order to tick that. Thanks. Is it possible to tick that after the reader has been created?

If you've already got the reader on the canvas you should be able to go to Update Feature Types on the Reader menu to get back to the option where you can select the formatting parameter

Should we expect the fill color to always be read correctly with the "read formatting" checkbox checked and with an XLSX file? I'm working an example now that seems to honor the correct color sometimes but not always. For example, it reads the Excel fill color RGB 146,208,80 correctly as 0.5725,0.8157,0.3137; but it reads the Excel fill color RGB 142,169,219 as 1,1,1. Any thoughts?