Skip to main content

Hello,

We are drawing with Autocad. We want to use dynamic block with Custom part (Visibilité1 and Angle1 see PrintScreen 1).

With FMe Desktop, is-it possible to have these values in a fields/attribute ? Our objectifs is to import data in a GIS with the values of Visibility to define some objects.

Best Regards.

Bernard Dinon

Print Screen 1

DWG_BLOCK_DYNAMIC_VISIBILITE

Yes you can 🙂

Using the Autodesk AutoCAD DWG/DXF reader, enable the "Read Dynamic Block Attributes" checkbox.

Autodesk AutoCAD DWG DXF ParametersThe values are being output to the list autocad_dynattr_list{} which you need to expose manually.

Thanks for providing the sample data.

Yes you can 🙂

Using the Autodesk AutoCAD DWG/DXF reader, enable the "Read Dynamic Block Attributes" checkbox.

Autodesk AutoCAD DWG DXF ParametersThe values are being output to the list autocad_dynattr_list{} which you need to expose manually.

Thanks for providing the sample data.

Thank for Your answer.

Actually we use FME 2019.1 on desktop and Server.

=> The options is not available (Print Screen 1)

Which version it's?

For now, we must migrate FME Server and Destkop for a newest version in the next month I Hope.

Best Regards

Print Screen 1

Thank for Your answer.

Which version it's?

For now, we must migrate FME Server and Destkop for a newest version in the next month I Hope.

Best Regards

Print Screen 1

My screenshot is from 2021.2.

Thank for Your answer.

Which version it's?

Best Regards

Print Screen 1

Ok. Thank for your Help.

Best Regards