Skip to main content

I'm doing a DWG to DWG conversion, but only the top-of-the-sheet header is doubling. I've already used duplicatefilter, but I can not resolve it. This only happens at the top of the sheet ... could anyone help me?

Look below:

Thank´s

@mr_fme

Hi,

Hard to tell what is causing this without relevant data sample and your workspace.

It seems your are sending a object twice to the writer. Maybe labeling an insertion point that is already represented by an AutoCAD text object.

@mr_fme

Hi,

Hard to tell what is causing this without relevant data sample and your workspace.

It seems your are sending a object twice to the writer. Maybe labeling an insertion point that is already represented by an AutoCAD text object.

Hi @gio.

I have already checked the only transformer matcher in my workspace and it has nothing related ... From what I see the problem is even at the time of writing and building the DWG by the FME.

Attachments follows template file

safe_test.fmwt

Thank you for your help

@mr_fme

Hi I checked the dwg after running the script.

One the headers is a block reference. As you write this same object as a MTEXT, you see a seeming duplicate.

This is not visible in fme datainspector (afaics).

@mr_fme

One the headers is a block reference. As you write this same object as a MTEXT, you see a seeming duplicate.

@gio,

Correct! In FME Inspector is not visible. But in AutoCAD, it´s possíble see the duplicates title clarealy.

@mr_fme

Just uncheck the option MTEXT in the input data to not see duplicate the title