Skip to main content

I'm trying to write a GML-File using a workbench and a xsd-schema-file, which I got from someone else, but I get an error.

Obviously, there's something wrong in the xsd-File, as this error occurs when the schema document is beeing parsed, but how do I find out, what exactly is wrong?

(And strange enough, it used to work, I used to be able to generate the GML ...???)

The workbench used to be FME2015, but now I use FME2016, but get the same error in 2015 and 2016.

Creating writer for format: GML (Geography Markup Language) Trying to find a DYNAMIC plugin for writer named `GML' Loaded module 'GML' from file 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/GML.dll' FME API version of module 'GML' matches current internal version (3.8 20151127) FME Configuration: No destination coordinate system set FME API version of module 'GML' matches current internal version (3.8 20151127) Writer `GML_1' of type `GML' using group definition keyword `GML_1_DEF' FME API version of module 'GML' matches current internal version (3.8 20151127) <GML_1 Writer> - Using GML 'GENERIC_APPLICATION_SCHEMA' profile writer The uri-map document 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\xml\\urimap\\gml_aixm.xml' is being used to map from URI to URI The uri-map document 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\xml\\urimap\\gml_citygml.xml' is being used to map from URI to URI The uri-map document 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\xml\\urimap\\gml_inspire.xml' is being used to map from URI to URI The uri-map document 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\xml\\urimap\\gml_urimap.xml' is being used to map from URI to URI URI 'file:///I:/AVG/Geoinformation/Projekte/AVG/2015.20 Datenabgabe Aggregationsinfrastruktur/40 Bearbeitung/SZ_MOpublic03_ili2_v13.xsd' mapped to 'file:///I:/AVG/Geoinformation/Projekte/AVG/2015.20 Datenabgabe Aggregationsinfrastruktur/40 Bearbeitung/SZ_MOpublic03_ili2_v13.xsd' Parsing schema document 'file:///I:/AVG/Geoinformation/Projekte/AVG/2015.20 Datenabgabe Aggregationsinfrastruktur/40 Bearbeitung/SZ_MOpublic03_ili2_v13.xsd' ... A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details ... Last line repeated 2 times ...

Thanks in advance

Vera

Is there any chance you can post the xsd here? If that's not an option due to confidentiality you can probably best contact the support at your reseller or Safe directly.

We found the error. The LAN-settings on the server where FME is running were changed and there was no connection anymore to the webservers, that are referenced in the xsd file . We changed the settings, now it's ok again.