Skip to main content

Hi,

i have autocad spatial drawing & pdf format file which contains different layers of data. i need to extract the attributes and save it as csv file.

i tired the same and getting empty .csv file for all the layers.

any help on this much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mani

Hi @manideveloper4u

What kind of information from AutoCad file do you want to extract? Layer name, format attribute, file name?

Thanks,

Danilo

HI Danilo,

AutoCad file has different layer like cables, equipment and each layer has its own attributes. its a geo spatial data (spatialNet).

for example

1.cable layer has line string object and attributes like cable type, length, specification, placement type.

2. equipment layer has point properties and attributes equp. type, input/output port, specification and so on....

what i need here is these layer need to by extracted as csv format file with only specific attributes like cable type, length, equip. type, specification.

Thanks In advance !!!.

Mani

HI Danilo,

AutoCad file has different layer like cables, equipment and each layer has its own attributes. its a geo spatial data (spatialNet).

for example

1.cable layer has line string object and attributes like cable type, length, specification, placement type.

2. equipment layer has point properties and attributes equp. type, input/output port, specification and so on....

what i need here is these layer need to by extracted as csv format file with only specific attributes like cable type, length, equip. type, specification.

Thanks In advance !!!.

Mani

Thanks your email.

Are these attributes inside the geometries ( lines and pints ), or is necessary to vinculate ( spatial relation ) with texts?

Could you share the Print from or data? Or send us your Workspace tempalte ( .fmwt )?

Thanks,

Danilo