Skip to main content

Dear FME community.

I try to integrate data into ORACLE but FME say me : error was `ORA-29875: failed in the execution of the ODCIINDEXINSERT routine

Do you know what does that mean ?

Thanks

What happens if you try inserting a GeometryRefiner just before the writer?

Hi @lalandexavier,

This usually means that the coordinates of the features are within the table tolerance and therefore Oracle rejects the features or cannot create the spatial index.

I suggest changing the tolerance of your table by re creating the tabel's entry in the user_sdo_geom_metadata table or making sure the coordinates are within the acceptable tolerance try the Generalizer transformer.

Hope this helps,

Itay

What happens if you try inserting a GeometryRefiner just before the writer?

That doesn't work better with the GeometryRefiner

Hi @lalandexavier,

This usually means that the coordinates of the features are within the table tolerance and therefore Oracle rejects the features or cannot create the spatial index.

I suggest changing the tolerance of your table by re creating the tabel's entry in the user_sdo_geom_metadata table or making sure the coordinates are within the acceptable tolerance try the Generalizer transformer.

Hope this helps,

Itay

Thank you great !

This is my request : 

DELETE FROM user_sdo_geom_metadata WHERE TABLE_NAME = 'MYTABLE';
INSERT INTO user_sdo_geom_metadata (TABLE_NAME,COLUMN_NAME,DIMINFO,SRID) VALUES ('EDTG_BATI_PARKING','GEOMETRY',MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ARRAY(MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('X',-2147483648,2147483647,5E-5),MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('y',-2147483648,2147483647,5E-5),MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('z',-2147483648,2147483647,5E-5)),2154);
DROP INDEX EDTG_BATI_PARKING_ARCH_GMIDX;
CREATE INDEX EDTG_BATI_PARKING_ARCH_GMIDX ON EDTG_BATI_PARKING
(GEOMETRY)
INDEXTYPE IS MDSYS.SPATIAL_INDEX
NOPARALLEL;