Skip to main content

Hello,

I have workspaces runner in my work flow triggering another
workbench doing analysis and writhing data in to the geodatabase (Esri Geodatabase (File Geodb Open API) also tried with POSTGIS but still same issue. I am facing slowness processing 2000 records running process more that 2hours then terminated

can any one help me to overcome
this issue it’s taking so much time.

I think you need to supply a bit more details.

- What kind of geometry? Points / Lines / Polygons / Collections. Size of lines / polygons.

- What is the context of "Creating spatial index".

- Can you share some sample data so we can reproduce your problem.

- How many concurrent child processes.

Order_Area_00005858-5800-1200-0000-00007d32c6fc1.gdb.zip

Sorry for unclear requirement the geometry I am processing is Line geometry calculation angle for segment and doing matching between them. this is the only data processing facing "Creating spatial index" issue.

2_1_Simple Geo Matching v8-mar.log.txt

here is the log file

2_1_Simple Geo Matching v8-mar.log.txt

here is the log file

But, I don't see the 2 hrs in the logging?

This is the example ….

@nielsgerrits Do you have any idea how to solveit ?

@nielsgerrits Do you have any idea how to solveit ?

I can't reproduce your problem so not sure where to look for a solution. Also because the log is different from the problem one.

For example, in the log, line 1081 "Automatic_UTM_Zone_Converter_Sorter(SortFactory): Sorted 2964 feature(s)" takes up more than 40% of the processtime. GeometryReplacer takes 19%. Further dissolver (12%) and Neighbourfinder (15%) will take more time when the dataset gets bigger.

I would try to make sure it is caused by writing the features, because I doubt this is the issue. First disable the writer, if the problem goes away, try a another location (local vs network), if this doesn't solve anything try another writer, etc.

If it is really down to the writer you might need to create a support case. But I am afraid Safe will need to be able to reproduce the problem as well to help you.