Skip to main content

Hello,

I would like to write some data from my statisticscalculator to a sharepoint list. If the list with the autocad input name does not exist, it should create a new list with the same name as the autocad input.

After Running my current workspace it tells me the following:

Cannot find a matching schema named 'C:\Cloud\Sync\_Projecten\FME\Inwerken Progress Checker/Input\Fme Generated\Karteringen&Areas.dwg' in the known set of schemas: ''. Known schema sources are: 'SHAREPOINT_2'. Please verify writer feature type configuration.
Python Exception <KeyError>: 'C:\\Cloud\\Sync\\_Projecten\\FME\\Inwerken Progress Checker/Input\\Fme Generated\\Karteringen&Areas.dwg'
A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

I am confused as to why it it wont create a new one. My writer has been set up like this:

0684Q00000ArB7aQAF.png

my Current workspace looks like this

0684Q00000ArB7fQAF.png

The data i want to write looks like this:

0684Q00000ArB4cQAF.png

The sharepoint list i want to use as a template if it the list does not exist, looks like this:

0684Q00000ArB7kQAF.png

I have been reading up on the help but it has not been helpfull with this particular issue. I would greatly appriciate it if you can help me out.

My regards,

Nick

Bumb. i have no idea how to solve this, any help will be greatly appreciated

Hi @nick-j,

According to the Microsoft SharePoint List Writer documentation, it should be able to create new lists. Can you try setting the Feature Operation to Insert instead of Update? The Update operation is meant to update existing table columns using attributes on features, so perhaps the Insert operation will fit better.

I'd also suggest checking the User Attributes and make sure the schema matches. If it is on Manual, switch it to Automatic.

Hope that works for you! Please let me know if it doesn't.

Hi @nick-j,

According to the Microsoft SharePoint List Writer documentation, it should be able to create new lists. Can you try setting the Feature Operation to Insert instead of Update? The Update operation is meant to update existing table columns using attributes on features, so perhaps the Insert operation will fit better.

I'd also suggest checking the User Attributes and make sure the schema matches. If it is on Manual, switch it to Automatic.

Thank you so much it worked! i do have another problem however.

A new list is create if it does not exist. The oporation is Insert, so everytime i rerun the workspace i get new rules added to the document. i dont want that, i want to update the current ones.

If i use Update and Create if needed, it doesnt work anymore and tells me the schema does not exist

Hi @nick-j,

I got it to work with Drop and Create, Insert, without using a dynamic schema 🙂. thanks for your help!

I got it to work with Drop and Create, Insert, without using a dynamic schema 🙂. thanks for your help!

No problem! Glad to hear you've got it working!