Skip to main content

Hi!

I need help. No matter how I try, it does not read the files contained inside different subfolders. I was told to set the path so in the Dataset appears like this:

<pathname>\\**

and replace the pathname with mine.

I have 2 readers combined together, and excel sheet and the subfolders inside a main folder. I have set it so there is an error report in the end and it keeps on telling me, that the files are not inside the subfolders. The files formats are different: pdf, dwg, etc..

Thanks for your help in advance!!

You probably need to point to the files: <pathname>\\**\\*.* (for all files) or <pathname>\\**\\*.pdf (for all PDF files).

When you use the 'Directory and filepath' reader with '<pathname>\\**', can you inspect the results? Are the files actually there or not?

When you use the 'Directory and filepath' reader with '<pathname>\\**', can you inspect the results? Are the files actually there or not?

Thank you for the answer.

Yes, files are there if I specify the Allowed Path Type as FILE. That is why I do not understand why in the end my report says they are not there...

You probably need to point to the files: <pathname>\\**\\*.* (for all files) or <pathname>\\**\\*.pdf (for all PDF files).

Thanks.

I have tried but it still does not work...

DId you find a solution for this?