Skip to main content
I want to set my text justification to center. It has the option in the dwg styler for middle center but my text is not aligned to the center of my polygon I am labeling. I tried to set justification attribute to center but it will not work and FME bombs out.

Thanks,

Chad
Hi,

Are you using a dwg template file? if you are the layer properties in the template file overwrite the workspace settings.

Hope this helps.
I am using a template file, but the layer would not set my justification. I do have it set to swiss style font in my template set via the dwg styler. AutoCad has a center justification, but in the styler it doesn't. I have it set t middle center but it does not make the text center aligned in the dwg. I tried to make an attribute in FME for autocad_justification and made it center, but FME bombs when I do this.

Chad
Got it, made the justification attribute, autocad_baseline_center and enable autocad_justification format attribute.

Chad
Hello,

Does this also work for a justification within a block ?

I have tried it and the objects actually have the correct justification attribute. However, the text does not display justified. If I open the Attribute editor and Text options, under justification, the value is correct although the display isn't. If I reselect the same justification again, then the justification is good.

How can I solve this problem ?

Best regards,

Tim

Hello

I have the some problem

Have you solve thise problem ?

Thanks, Jacques