Question

Potential Issue: Creating Projects on FME Flow 2021.2 with several Schedules

• 11 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

We are in the process of migrating Projects from one FME Flow ( server  ) to another.   The old server is on FME 2021.2 and has been upgraded in place for several years.  So we are cherry picking projects to move to the new server that is running the latest FME Flow.  The old server has several schedules that have mostly been phase out (disabled) but still are on the old server for historical purpose.  While creating a project and trying to include schedules I do not get all of the schedules listed in the Project → Add ->Schedules dialog.  only the first 100 get listed in the sorted pick list and I see not way to get to the others. Has anyone else seen this issue?  Any workaround suggestions would be greatly appreciated.    I have thought of removing the in active projects or renaming the ones I want with a prefix “A1_” or something like that but wanted to check with the community.   Thx in advance.

1 reply

Badge +2

This is an issue that has been documented and it looks like there has been a fix for 2023. You can also try using the REST API to get a list of all the schedules, but renaming or removing ones you don’t need is also a valid workaround.