Skip to main content

Hey there - I've inherited a bunch of FME Server workspaces that utilize topics ad subscriptions. But I'm still a bit hazy on how topics and subscriptions are set up. I've updated the list of email address under "Edit Subscription/Protocol Settings" but the emails still go to a different group of people? Is there some admin email group that gets all notifications and where the emails in my case might be coming from?

I'm pretty sure there are generic subscriptions that can be set up to send emails whenever any workspace on FME server runs. These appear to be setup depending on what type of service runs and if it succeeds or fails. I would start by checking if you have these subscriptions and how they're set up:

DataDownload_Email_JobFailure

DataDownload_Email_JobSuccess

JobSubmitter_Email_JobFailure

JobSubmitter_Email_JobSuccess

Migration_Email_JobFailure

Migration_Email_JobSuccess

I'm pretty sure there are generic subscriptions that can be set up to send emails whenever any workspace on FME server runs. These appear to be setup depending on what type of service runs and if it succeeds or fails. I would start by checking if you have these subscriptions and how they're set up:

DataDownload_Email_JobFailure

DataDownload_Email_JobSuccess

JobSubmitter_Email_JobFailure

JobSubmitter_Email_JobSuccess

Migration_Email_JobFailure

Migration_Email_JobSuccess

I think I've come across some of these... will take another look and see what I find. Thanks for chiming in.