Solved

Find CAD coordinates in FME and use CAD to build a 3D model

• 18 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Can anyone help me, I am going to build an indoor 3D model in FME through CAD floor plan, when I import the CAD drawing into FME and execute the stretch command, open the inspector I find the coordinates, and find that the values related to the coordinates are all 0, and the coordinate system is also the location, in addition, after finally converting the CAD file to CityGml format, I opened it with Notepad and found that it was all null values, how to solve it

icon

Best answer by evieatsafe 19 April 2024, 23:33

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

Sorry for the mistake, the coordinate system is unknown

Userlevel 1
Badge +15

Hi @changge if possible could you provide your workspace? Just want to make sure that your writer is set up correctly. As well, you may want to set your coordinate system before writing with a CoordinateSystemSetter or Reprojector transformer. Here are some additional resources on writing to CityGML:

Badge +1

Thank you

Badge +1

Hi @changge if possible could you provide your workspace? Just want to make sure that your writer is set up correctly. As well, you may want to set your coordinate system before writing with a CoordinateSystemSetter or Reprojector transformer. Here are some additional resources on writing to CityGML:

Thanks for the reply, I imported a CAD floor plan with windows

After the scaler and extruder operations, some window faces are obtained

After following the method you provided

I write it out, and when I got a CityGml file, I opened it with Notepad and found that there was no data

How can I get a file that can be opened and viewed by FKZViewer software, forgive me for being stupid and look forward to your reply.