Solved

Error : FACTORY_NAME

• 10 September 2015
  • 4 replies

The clause 'FACTORY_NAME AttributeCreator ATTRSET_CREATE_DIRECTIVES _PROPAGATE_MISSING_FDIV' within 'FACTORY_DEF * AttrSetFactory FACTORY_NAME AttributeCreator ATTRSET_CREATE_DIRECTIVES _PROPAGATE_MISSING_FDIV INPUT FEATURE_TYPE StringConcatenator_2_OUTPUT ATTR Nom_dossier Pentes_des_pistes OUTPUT OUTPUT FEATURE_TYPE AttributeCreator_OUTPUT' is incorrect.  It must look like: FACTORY_NAME <name>

This error just appeared. It's the first time I see this and I don't understand it at all.

It appeared with a script I've been using for a long time without any problems ; until now.

Please can someone tell me what this is about, it's urgent ! Thanks
icon

Best answer by david_r 11 September 2015, 09:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi

Could this be a case of opening a very old workspace in a recent version of FME? I'd recommend opening the workspace in your current version of FME, then re-creating the transformer "AttributeCreator" and saving it again.

If that doesn't work, consider sending the workspace to Safe support for analysis.

David

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes that was the case. There was a conflict between new and old versions.

Got scared a little, but all good now :)

I am getting the same error trying to run v2016 workflows on a 2015 server instance, although it appears to not run any of the transformers.

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

I am getting the same error trying to run v2016 workflows on a 2015 server instance, although it appears to not run any of the transformers.

Running a newer workspace on an older version of FME server usually does not work. The older FME.EXE does not recognize newer transformers or transformer settings.

To run FME 2016 workspaces you need to update your FME server to 2016 too (release later this week).