Skip to main content

Does anyone have an example of a system architect diagram where FME is being used to validate and transform CAD data into GIS? Just looking at what the best practices are around the key components in an enterprise system.

Not sure if it is what you're looking for but there is a standard demo for that actually.

I would say the best practice is to validate the input data and if it doesn't meet your validation criteria to reject the entire set and report it back to the user. They can then fix it and re-submit.

Not sure if it is what you're looking for but there is a standard demo for that actually.

I would say the best practice is to validate the input data and if it doesn't meet your validation criteria to reject the entire set and report it back to the user. They can then fix it and re-submit.

Thanks @redgeographics this is a great resource and the demo is the sort of result we are working towards. What I was actually after was more a high level diagram of the structure and how the components all fit together.