Skip to main content

Hi everybody

Can you confirm the new capability in FME 2017 to fill a field [xml_geometry ] in schema AIXM 5 only with a xmltemplater. ?

How to fill the gml_id field, or srsName, or some traits inside them ( depending the number of feature which are read in input data) ?

Have you the possibility to post an example of the use of xmltemplater to fill such xml_geometry nested structures ? (Airportheliport or inspire ?)

I have some examples of fields Structure {} written with an xmltemplater. How do i put these fields inside the destination schema ( AirspaceTimeSlice ) without using geometrypropertysetter, aggregator. ....

Thanks

I've attached an example workspace that illustrates how to use the XMLTemplater to build the nested geometry structures for Airspace that are required by AIXM. It requires FME 2017.1.1 build 17650 or later as there was a patch added to XMLTemplater. The key lines in the XMLTemplater are:

<aixm:Surface srsName="urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326" gml:id="s_{fme:get-attribute("gml_id")}"> {fme:get-xml-attribute("_geometry2")}

where the geometry and the id is set.

creategml-v5-2017.fmwt