Skip to main content

Hello FME Users,

I need to put the color in Attributes Names in my XLS file. I saw the configuration in Output XLS, but it change the color all my columm:

The Line 1 is the Attribute Name

The Line 2 is the Value.

Thanks

Hi @danilo_inovacao

As far as I can tell, the color option applies to the column. There isn't a way to specify color for a particular row, or even a single cell. There is an enhancement request (PR#47193) so I have added your name to it. It is a high priority and targeted for FME2017 - but I can't promise that it will happen.

I can't really think of a workaround either. Maybe someone else has an idea for that?

Regards

Mark

Hi @danilo_inovacao

As far as I can tell, the color option applies to the column. There isn't a way to specify color for a particular row, or even a single cell. There is an enhancement request (PR#47193) so I have added your name to it. It is a high priority and targeted for FME2017 - but I can't promise that it will happen.

I can't really think of a workaround either. Maybe someone else has an idea for that?

Regards

Mark

hi @mark2catsafe thanks your quickly answer :)

That is a just doubt to clarify my customer. Its possible to use a template file ready with format color, all right?

Thanks

Any news on this case in FME 2017?

Thanks!

Any news on this case in FME 2017?

Thanks!

Hi @philippeb

In this case, no news is bad news. It's been pushed back to FME 2018. Apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience this is causing. Hopefully it really will appear in 2018.