Skip to main content
Solved

Where is the download past versions page

• 19 June 2024
  • 8 replies

Where did you put your past versions download page????

I can't even find the download product page from the homepage. I have to google for it.

The old download previous versions page was:
https://www.safe.com/support/downloads/#past-versions

But now I can only download current version 2024.0, beta version 2024.1 or past versions 2024.0.2.2 and 2024.0.1 (Which are not even past versions because the current version is 2024.0!)

But I need 2021.2.6 and even 2019.2.3.2. Because I want to create backwards compatible custom transformers.

And 2023.2.2 because that's the current version we all agreed on to work with.

I'm sorry but your current site layout is just not working for me. It's not a getting the job done layout. I hope it's selling the product.

8 replies

Badge +41

You’ll need to click the arrow, then mouse wheel down the list.

I know this because I struggled with it myself recently. The rebranded stuff is not intuitive for me either.

Badge +24

Ah, I feel stupid for a moment…

And then realize the industry invented something to indicate to people that the window contains more information… called a scrollbar… in 1974

I'm sorry, don't want to be negative, FME is helping me a lot in my day to day tasks.

Badge +24

Thanks @nielsgerrits. That worked for me. Did you by any change find out how to set a question to unanswered? Your answer was correct, but sometimes I would like to re-evaluate.

Badge +41

I never needed that, you probably want to submit that as feedback using the button:

And when you are doing that, suggest the scrollbar and maybe suggest a feedback button for the download page as well. I can’t find a way to submit feedback about the new website.

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

The missing last number of the FME Version is quite confusing but I had no problem figuring out I had to scroll around in the version list :P

Badge +24

@nielsgerrits I did for the first time use the Feedback button at the bottom of the page. Thanks for pointing that out.

@birgit Indeed, if you want to be sure you download the exact same version your colleagues use it is not very clear that you need to pick 2024.0 to get the 2024.0.3 version.

Badge +41

The missing last number of the FME Version is quite confusing but I had no problem figuring out I had to scroll around in the version list :P

Yes it is weird that current version is 2024.0 but that past versions are 2024.0.2.2?

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

Yes it is weird that current version is 2024.0 but that past versions are 2024.0.2.2?

I filed that one with the web team. Yes, it is very odd. I’ll also look through the other feedback in these threads. Thanks for all your comments everyone.