Skip to main content

Hi,

I have tried to use the GUI setup for proxy, to be honest, i could not got it to work in 2019.1, 2019.2, 2020.0 and now 2020.1

I always just revert back to the trusty command line setup. very easy to do, as i have a powershell script to deploy it . and also adding it the LAN settings

The GUI setup also don't have settings like bypass local address

current error i get:

67   2020-9-13 08:56:34 | HTTPCaller (HTTPFactory): HTTP/FTP transfer error: 'Couldn't connect to server'

68   2020-9-13 08:56:34 | HTTPCaller (HTTPFactory): Please ensure that your network connection is properly set up

69   2020-9-13 08:56:34 | HTTPCaller (HTTPFactory): Please ensure the following proxy information is correct. The current proxy is: 'webgateway.melbourne.vic.gov.au:80'

70   2020-9-13 08:56:34 | The below feature caused the translation to be terminated

Captur3.

as soon as i disable the proxy - and revert to command line it works perfect

Hi @rudy_v​ , Thanks for sharing. There are certain scenarios where the best proxy configuration is still involving the command line... there's a bit of disconnect between the engines and the core processes in some scenarios.

Are you working with an express install of FME Server or are you working with a distributed/fault tolerant setup?

Might be good to create a case with us (www.safe.com/support - 'submit a case') to investigate this more deeply to ensure we have all the factors.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi @steveatsafe​ 

We are running a fault tolerant install over 4 FME Servers, using citrix netscaler. All 4 servers has core install / web / engines.