Skip to main content

I work for a city entity and have a federated login. I'd like to connect to ArcGIS Online in FME Data Inspector so that I can use a specific basemap. Is this possible? How can I format my credentials here?imageThanks!

Hi @carmijo​, what version of FME Desktop are you currently using? To format your credentials they are your regular username/password you use to log into your ArcGIS Online. You should also be able to select an existing ArcGIS Online Web Connection.

Hi @carmijo​, what version of FME Desktop are you currently using? To format your credentials they are your regular username/password you use to log into your ArcGIS Online. You should also be able to select an existing ArcGIS Online Web Connection.

Hey there. Thanks for the help. I was able to create an ArcGIS Online Web Connection, which allows for federated logins, and select a basemap from the ellipses.

imageHere's my fme desktop versionimageWe use typically use the organization url login option for AGOL, which proceeds to connect through windows login/pass and active directory. Luckily created an AGOL web connection allows for this functionality. imageimage