Skip to main content

I have converted a textured Collada model into .kmz-format in FME (still using v 2016.1 due to IT-related questions). I have converted several buildings and I can see them all when opening the resulting .kmz-file in FME Data inspector and Google earth. However, when opening the file in Sketchup and another visualization software we are using it only reads one model from the file.

Anyone bumped into this problem before?

Hi @tornbladcarolin,

When writing 3D features to KMZ, FME creates Collada models within the .kmz archive and locations within the .kml document to georeference them. It is likely that Sketchup is reading the Collada models within the archive directly, and can only read the first one.

I would recommend using FME to write to Sketchup as well as KMZ, then open that file in Sketchup instead. As a bonus, you can store the georeferencing when writing to Sketchup.

Hey,

Sorry but I could not find an Answer on this Topic. (Generally the Tuts from safe are Kind minimalistic)

To my Question how can I convert from Sql Server to MongoDB with Embedded Attributes.

In SQL I got this 3 Tables

Table Parts// Cardinality to Prices (1:n) and Archive (1:n)

IdName...1Ball..............

Table Prices

IdPrice...11,50€............

Table Archive

IdOldPrice...11,49€...........

The Simple 1 to 1 Convert is working

The 3 Tables are Identically in my MongoDB as 3 Collections.

But I want to have 1 Collection ( 3 in 1 as "BestPractice of MongoDB")

https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/tutorial/model-embedded-one-to-many-relationships-between-documents/

But I cant find a Transformer for this or other Functions?

How can I achieve something like this

{//Parts as Primary
_id : 14011,
isATPart : 0,
SuppID : l"BMW","MINI"]
priceByCountry:<{ Prices
countryStr: "DE",
CurrStr: "EUR",
archiv:.{//Prices_Archiv
price : 2,50€,
date : 31.02.17,
ListId: 1234
},
{
price : 2,50€,
date : 31.01.17,
ListId: 1233
}]
},{..AT..}
]
}

Sidenote:

I accept as well answers as how this can be solved/converted from MongoDB to MongoDB because Ive got allready the 3 Tables in MongoDB now and need only to "merge" them

Thx all for Help