Skip to main content

Hi FME users, 

The main purpose of my recent FME workflow is to GET the files from the folder from the FME server using HTTPCaller. 

Although the process displayed green which means the process is running correctly, the inspector showed the HTTP status code 200, which means the results are rendered in the response body (Figure 1. ) but not created successfully in the local drive. Figure 2 is the basic setup in HTTPCaller.

Figure 1. FME Inspector.

Figure 2. HTTP Set-up 

Then, I tried another URL copied from FME API using POST, 

/fmerest/v3/resources/connections/Data/download/Logo/CPB_Logo.jpg, then the FME gave me the HTTP error code 403

FME Server is version 2023.2.1

FME workbench is version 2021.2.3

Do you think it is because of the Version or some other issues?

Thanks,

Du

Whilst you should always try to keep FME flow and form aligned in versions, the fact that the workbench is older, the flow should support it.

You are authenticating with a “web connection” under the Use web connection tick option. You may not need the authorisation token in the header

Whilst you should always try to keep FME flow and form aligned in versions, the fact that the workbench is older, the flow should support it.

You are authenticating with a “web connection” under the Use web connection tick option. You may not need the authorisation token in the header

Thanks for your answer, I will update the workbench to have the same version as the FME server. Appreciate it, I will update it when I install the latest version.