Question

Merging Attributes with Line on Area Transformer

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

Hello All

I am currently modifying a workbench to chop pavement polygons based on the street id and then dissolve them back together, again based on the street id.

I have used a neighbour finder to get the nearest street and merged those attribute together with the chopped pavement line.  This all looks good as can be seen below, where each road (from a feature color setter) for visualisation is correct.

Output from Neighbour Finder

However, when i try and put these lines through the line on area overlayer to chop the pavement polygons up, different street id’s are being added to each polygon, hence i can not then disolve them back again.

Output from Line on Area Overlayer

PArt of the workbench below - not tidied up yet ..sorry

Workbench

Parameter setting for line on area overlayer below

Line on Area Overlayer Parameters

Any help on what is wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

Maybe in stead of Merge Attributes do a Prefix attributes or Generate Lists. This way you can see what feature attributes are used in your result.

To be honest without knowing what attributes are kept in the AttributeKeepers, stating what attributes are in the output with the Merge Attributes _ Merge Incoming would be a wild guess.

Also I see lines, but can't see the area's on this zoomlevel. What size are the area’s?