Solved

How connect to styles in MS Word?

• 1 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have a base word document I want to use and set so I use styles from this base file in the MSWordStyler. But I get error msg when I try to use for instance the style "Tyréns - Brödtext". Tips? Tricks? Partytricks?

The styles as viewed in Word.

Untitled

Kind regards, Peter

icon

Best answer by kailinatsafe 5 October 2020, 23:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello @peteralstorp​ (Tyréns AB), unfortunately the MSWordStyler is limited to using the preset styles available from the Style picker. You could try to use the information provided in the tooltip to mimic the style you desire. Best, Kailin.

Badge

Hello @peteralstorp​ (Tyréns AB), unfortunately the MSWordStyler is limited to using the preset styles available from the Style picker. You could try to use the information provided in the tooltip to mimic the style you desire. Best, Kailin.

Ah, ok, @kailinatsafe​ Thanks for your answer! I will have to solve it in some other way then.

Badge +3

Hi, have you tried to set the format attribute "msword_font_name" to your preferred font? I think you have to use a custom "Base microsoft Word File" as well. According to my testing, I was able to make a custom "msword_table_style" with a special font.