Skip to main content

For transferring attributes from one feature to another based on spatial relationships several transformers are available.

See the PointOnLineOverlayer and the SpatialRelator among others.

Notice the settings for the resulting lists

that contain the attributes of all related features.

For transferring attributes from one feature to another based on spatial relationships several transformers are available.

See the PointOnLineOverlayer and the SpatialRelator among others.

Notice the settings for the resulting lists

that contain the attributes of all related features.

i used spatial relator before , for example dashed line between two bold line at the output shows me that have two candidates related to it but i want to have both blue line id in the dashed lines fields now it retrive just one ids of blue line

i used spatial relator before , for example dashed line between two bold line at the output shows me that have two candidates related to it but i want to have both blue line id in the dashed lines fields now it retrive just one ids of blue line

IF the lines are spatially related then both id's should be available, are you using the feature information window in the Data Inspector to inspect the SpatialRelator result? since the output will contain a list, this will not be visible in the Table View.

i used data inspector and i export the results to excel but just shows one id i think i should create two column for first id and second id or create a new row for second related feature

finally i founde it thanks for helps