Skip to main content

See 12 day old post. 

I appreciate the gamification of the user base but it is not a game when I have a critical, work FMW that that isn’t working.  There has got to be something better than this support.  Am I not entitled to some level of solution based, tech support for the software fees paid?

If you are referring to your Sharepoint question, I see @nielsgerrits has asked you a question there 12 days ago which you haven’t answered yet.

Please note that this is a user forum, not the official support queue. Nobody here is under any obligation to help you (and crucially: nobody is getting paid to do so). 

You are indeed entitled to tech support through your local FME partner where you’ve bought the software, or Safe Software if you’ve purchased it directly through them. Have you sent in a support request to either? 

Hi @nea: thanks for sharing your feedback with us.  I’ve opened up a support ticket for your  Sharepoint question and will try reproducing it in our environment and respond back to you both via the support ticket and your original post in the Forums.

In the future, feel free to submit a support ticket with us using this link.